Dirty Old Town

great work you guys. WHAT A VOICE, what a voice, what a voice...um, that's all I have to say for now :)

Hi there,

here's our entry for the 16th ukulele season! Hope you like it!

Check out the seasons under in the UU forum's "Contest". It's worth watching!

Great job guys, that sounded beautiful, i loved it, it is a great song and you played and sung it beautifully, and i recognise those t-shirts :shaka:, thanks for wearing those,came in handy what with the folk theme this week, i will email the girls and give them a link so they can see you wearing there tee's.
Anyway super version i loved it :)

Well, there goes my entry...how you gonna enter against the Pogues? Such a great rendition guys, big fan here for sure.

Well, there goes my entry...how you gonna enter against the Pogues? Such a great rendition guys, big fan here for sure.

Just make it like Dave, take a Pogues song! Waiting for your entry...:drool:

Eugene/Jon, Campbell and Daveey, many thanks for your kind words :eek:

one of my favourite songs of all time and expertly sung and beautifully played thank you both

Nice shirts :) And nicely done, nice instrumental intro.

I remembered that wee-ginga-yin did a cool video with this song for the Mya-Moe contest a couple years ago, but when I went to look for it, he had taken it down. I'd like to see it again after seeing your version.

Nice shirts :) And nicely done, nice instrumental intro.

I remembered that wee-ginga-yin did a cool video with this song for the Mya-Moe contest a couple years ago, but when I went to look for it, he had taken it down. I'd like to see it again after seeing your version.

We are lucky, Douglas. Wee-ginga-yin sent us this great video as an answer. You find a link for it in the comments to our vid.

Top Bottom