FS: Black Bear Soprano w/ case

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
IMG_0727.jpgIMG_0728.jpgIMG_0729.jpgIMG_0730.jpgIMG_0731.jpg

I recently acquired this uke from Connor in a trade. Built in April of 2011, it was originally sold to our Eugene in Australia in June of 2011. So, you know it has been broken in. There are a few small nicks from playing and it's travels across the globe in it's short life but as you can see, it is in great shape. I need to sell a few ukes to finance another uke project. The specs are 40 year old Koa wood for the body, Macadamia wood neck, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle. It sounds nice.

I believe this uke orignally sold for $350.00. I think it is worth more so I'm selling it at it's orignal price of $350.00 but I'll eat the shipping.

PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net I like PayPal.

Oh, dog not included....

Last edited:
View attachment 38713View attachment 38714View attachment 38715View attachment 38716View attachment 38717

I recently acquired this uke from Connor in a trade. It was orginally sold to Eugene in Australia in June 2011. So, you know it has been broken in. There are a few small nicks from playing and its travels across the globe in is short life but as you can see, it is in great shape. I need to sell a few ukes to finance another uke project. The specs are 40 year old Koa wood for the body, Macadamia wood neck, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle. It sounds nice.

I believe this uke orignally sold for $350.00. I think it is worth more so I'm selling it for its orignal price of $350.00 but I'll eat the shipping.

PM me here or email dprovines@provines.net I like PayPal.

Oh, dog not included....

Oh, man. If this were a concert, it would be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom