Bridge inlay

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
Let's see some bridge inlay work!

I just finished a couple of bridges, and I don't usually do inlay on them so I figured I'd give it a go.

_DSC7417.jpg_DSC7419.jpg_DSC7420.jpg_DSC7421.jpg_DSC7426.jpg

Aloha Eric,
As always, beautiful work. Big change from the current bridge design, I like it.

Nice work & adds just that additional level of artistry that we're used to seeing in your work. I'd love to own one of your beautiful creations one day.

Aloha Eric,
As always, beautiful work. Big change from the current bridge design, I like it.
Thanks guys.
I am still doing the other bridge design for the Kasha ukes as well. This bridge shape is for the newer model.

The muse is the new model.
This first picture is the Muse shape and the second one is the Kasha shape.
D3S_6944.jpgD3S_8621.jpg

Eric, I must say, you are a true artist. I can only dream of being able to own and play one of your works one day.

Really nice touch there. It reminds me of something my contractor said when he was finishing the baseboard on the house. He added this little bead along the bottom, where the baseboard hits the floor, and just said that this is one of those things that is subtle and has an almost subliminal impact in increasing the appeal. Sort of like a pair of nice heels on a woman all dressed up.

The bridge inlay is exactly like that. A very subtle, and almost subliminal, pair of high heels.

Very nice.

First chance to see those on the big computer screen. That looks like very intricate work. Is it a very time consuming process to do those tiny delicate swirls? I imagine it would be.

real nice eric..
now i want that design on the uke you are going to build for me..everytime you put something new on the sites i want it..ha ha.. nice to know you get up early in the morning to do your work..i bet sometimes you cant wait..

Last edited:
real nice eric..
now i want that design on the uke you are going to build for me..everytime you put something new the sites i want it..ha ha.. nice to know you get up early in the morning to do your work..i bet sometimes you cant wait..
See, That's the good part about being on the waiting list... Me (and every other builder) are always improving our work and coming up with new ideas as time passes. I've got a couple more ideas up my sleeve as well before we get to your uke!

i love waiting eric..all the new stuff you come up with in the next 2 years should be unreal..keep doing what you do best..going to be great watching your ever move..ha ha.

See, That's the good part about being on the waiting list... Me (and every other builder) are always improving our work and coming up with new ideas as time passes. I've got a couple more ideas up my sleeve as well before we get to your uke!

Any plans to make a cutaway Tenor with the sound hole on the upper shoulder ?

Any plans to make a cutaway Tenor with the sound hole on the upper shoulder ?
I can't do a soundhole in the other side because of my bracing. But I have some ideas for a nice little cutaway. It's not super high on my priority list but I will get to it eventually.

Top Bottom