Looky here.....Mya Moe arrives....More to follow...

Congratulations! You'll be thrilled.

That'll play sweetly at the NY UKe Fest!

Yes, I hope some real players will give it a whirl.

A picture - forgive the shadows!
uke2.jpg

The wood grain is fabulous! Congratulations!

Patrick - The waiting was hard -- but so very worth it -- the Queen has already exceeded my expectations! She sounds as good as she looks!

It's been repeated here many times, but the entire Mya-Moe process is a fantastic experience. You can feel that Gordon and Char really want their uke owners to be satisfied with their instruments and the care and attention they give to the process is evident from start to finish. Best yet, they're really nice people and it feels good to be a part of their world. :)

Thanks all for tolerating my intolerable excitement! :)

I am green with envy. I Love love love your wood choice. Sound sample please. Congratulations. I am so happy for you. And I loved your presentation of the Queen.

So, was I right when I said it looked better than the pictures showed? :)
Glad you are thrilled, you have every right to be!

So, was I right when I said it looked better than the pictures showed? :)
Glad you are thrilled, you have every right to be!

Yes, you were spot on. Pictures just don't do this uke any justice. It's hard to capture all the great colors and grain patterns.

I am so thrilled that I opted to play down every other option (headplate, rosette, fret markers, purfling) because the effect is exactly as I envisioned - one can only look at the wood!

Thrilled, thrilled, thrilled!!!!

Roxhum - Thank you - a little suspense is always fun. I actually sent the videos to Char and Gordon -- because I wanted to tease them a little bit. ;)

Sound sample, eh. Gotta work on that! Goal is to be worthy of this uke! :)

Roxhum - Thank you - a little suspense is always fun. I actually sent the videos to Char and Gordon -- because I wanted to tease them a little bit. ;)

Sound sample, eh. Gotta work on that! Goal is to be worthy of this uke! :)

Other way around...is this uke worthy to be played by YOU!! :eek:

great video Kim...your reaction was priceless! Precious stuff, here's to lots of great times with her :)

Beautiful! Congratulations...

Top Bottom