PDA

View Full Version : Lanikai KOA Tenor Trade?

provines
10-25-2008, 04:57 PM
I've got a Lanikai Tenor KOA laminate top that has a very slight bump on the side that you really don't notice. I also have a fender gig bag for it. I could sell it on E-bay but I'd rather trade it with another uke lover that needs a good tenor. I've got a Kala cut out tenor that I love to play and this one just sits in the bag. I'm like most uke junkies and have too many ukes as it is. I'm looking for a decent soprano or concert. If anyone is interested in trading, I'll send you photos.:rock: My email is dprovines@provines.net

thejumpingflea
10-25-2008, 06:29 PM
I've got a Lanikai Tenor KOA laminate top that has a very slight bump on the side that you really don't notice. I also have a fender gig bag for it. I could sell it on E-bay but I'd rather trade it with another uke lover that needs a good tenor. I've got a Kala cut out tenor that I love to play and this one just sits in the bag. I'm like most uke junkies and have too many ukes as it is. I'm looking for a decent soprano or concert. If anyone is interested in trading, I'll send you photos.:rock: My email is dprovines@provines.net

Can you post the photos here? :D

provines
10-26-2008, 09:48 AM
I'll post some pics tomorrow (Monday)

provines
10-27-2008, 03:16 AM
Here are the pics...

provines
10-27-2008, 03:23 AM
As you can see there is a bump on the side but if you look from the inside, there is no damage to the structure. There is a scratch on the headstock but that is it. The case is brand new.

provines
10-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Sorry my friends but this uke is now gone.