New Uke Day! KoAloha Pineapple!

jmw

Reaction score
For those of you who weren't following along on the other thread, my husband surprised me by buying me the KoAloha Pineapple I've been salivating over. It finally arrived today, and I managed to pull myself away from playing it long enough to start this thread and post a few pictures of my new baby. :)

IMG_0273.jpg IMG_0276.jpg

In case you're wondering, it plays like a dream. I can't believe how light it is, even compared to my Ohana soprano. I also can't believe how loud it is - it blew my husband's Luna concert out of the water! It's got the warmth and resonance of a larger ukulele, but in the smaller package. I love it. I'm excited to grow with it.

Congratulations! I received a KoAloha tenor neck soprano today, and yes, everyone says they are loud, and everyone is right!

Kathryn

Congratulations! I got a chance to try out a few KoAlohas this past weekend, and have fallen in love. They are beautiful sounding instruments.

Congratulations! There's nothing wrong with getting a uke that you love from the minute you touch it, is there?

Awesome uke! Congrats!

Congrats and enjoy! Oh, and hang onto that husband too!

Beautiful uke! I love my KoAloha's. They are bright, loud, lightweight & the craftsmanship is spot on. I know you'll enjoy it for a long time!

Mahalo!

A KoAloha really rewards you with sound. I like the smell and the finish too---our little soprano makes me think of Hawaii when my other koa uke does not.

Enjoy! What are you learning to play now?

Congratulations on the beautiful ukulele and great husband!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I might do a video later tonight just so you can hear how looooovely it sounds out of the box... and also hear it compared to some of my other ukes.

Really nice! Congrats and enjoy! I am close to buying a KoAloha! Next month I think! Have fun with it!

Congratulations!!! I love my KoAloha, too:)

Top Bottom