WTB / trade high end ukuleles

pakhan

Reaction score
Dear All,

I am moving away from guitars recently and would like to trade for or buy 1 or a few higher end ukuleles. Plus my wife has gotten good enough that the existing plastic ukulele at home should be upgraded too!

I can purchase outright or, I have a number of high end guitars I could trade with including Brondel and Bashkin guitars.

Feel free to respond to this thread or email me on: terence@guitarbench.com

Thanks!

Have a PONO PKS-2E for sale if looking for a GREAT KOA soprano with pickup. Have two custom KOA concerts for sale, high figure, but they BOTH are being inlaid with shell in Hawaii, have the photos of them without inlays

Thanks guys,

I'm more looking for handcrafted stuff- like say MB or Gomes (for example!)

Thanks guys,

I'm more looking for handcrafted stuff- like say MB or Gomes (for example!)

probably worth putting your request on the FMM marketplace too Terence. Big pool of ukers with more high end stuff. :2cents:

Thanks for the PMs and tips. Apologies for my full inbox, I've just cleared it out!

Hi all,

Thank you for your pms and emails. If I have not replied, I do apologize, I have managed to come down with the flu and my family is sick- one with shingles, another one with a stomach bug.

Terence

one with shingles

Move into a hotel, seriously! My wife contracted shingles the day after returning from Hawaii in 2000. As a result, I came down with Chicken Pox a week or two later, at the age of 38. I have never felt so ill in my life. If Veritas had existed back then I'd have been on the first plane to Switzerland.

A tangerine sunburst and quilted maple collings ut3 cures shingles!

Move into a hotel, seriously! My wife contracted shingles the day after returning from Hawaii in 2000. As a result, I came down with Chicken Pox a week or two later, at the age of 38. I have never felt so ill in my life. If Veritas had existed back then I'd have been on the first plane to Switzerland.

Top Bottom