2 bruko's,2 blokes & somewoody guthrie !!!!!

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
Hi all another song from our weekly jam sessions, this time played on our new Bruko ukulele's and a classic old tune, from the Legendary
Mr Woody Guthrie.
thanks for watching :)

Hat in hand...not sure why this is not our National Anthem (they forgot to ask me)-it is mine. Well done lads

great lads. All bases covered...2 cool ukes, 2 robust voices, a perfectly written song...oh, except for the 2 beers...guess they're out of shot eh :p

thanks chaps,
booksniffer, yep mine is the #6, my friends i am not to sure whether it is a custom or maybe it is a special, he had wanted something else but wasnt available so they offered him that uke,it is a beauty, it has maple neck,but i presume it is a ebony or rosewood fretboard and it has a arched back, it sounds lovely and is a looker to.many thanks for your kind words :)

Many thanks as ever Jon :) no beers :( i have to drive to my friends so strictly tea or juice for me, cant drink much now im getting old, the thought of a hangover is enough to prevent me having a beer or 3. thanks for your continued encouragement :)

Top Bottom