Leolani zebrawood long-neck soprano?

guitarsnrotts

Reaction score
I've seen reference to these in a couple of recent posts but cannot find any information on specs, price or availability on the web. Are they still available?

Have you gone to the Leolani website? My daughter was looking at it yesterday. It would not surprise me to find out that it is the same size as the mahogany LNS. Tip to tip is 22 3/4 inches. Scale is 14 7/8". It is 14 frets to the body joint with another three past the joint. The nut is 1 1/2 "wide. The strings are 5/16 " between each other. PoP dots top and side at 3 - 5 - doubled at 7 - single again at 10 and 12.

Our ukulele group thought it had a very nice sound and fretted easily.

Hi I have one of those that I just purchased two weeks ago from a guy I found on craigslist in LA. The uke costs $149 with a standard gig bag. Laminate zebrawood I believe. However, when I looked at the one they had on the HMS website, the headstock looks different on mine. His name is Derek and I think he may be working with/for this company:
http://www.lealeaukulele.com/leolani_brand_ukuleles.html

It actually is a great sounding uke. I love it cause it has the soprano body and the concert scale which is so perfect for me. plus the fact that it looks really pretty.
Just PM me if you want me to give you his email address so you can contact him directly to see if he has another one.

Mina

Top Bottom