My new lady has the most stunning voice

BeardedGent

Reaction score
nvbqk.jpg
Check out what I got Friday. Ohana BK-10 baritone, strung standard. Big thanks to Mike at UKE Republic for his outstanding service. Ordered by phone from his recommendation on Thursday evening and it arrived at my door less than 24 hours later. Set up is perfect and she sounds like a dream. I have named her Halle Bari.

Great name. (Although some of us might prefer the original)

Congratulations! Now to learn the names of the chords all over again!

guess we won't see you with your old girl anymore then...

:)

Congratulations...your utmost loving Halle Bari... And, thanks Eugene for a lovely classic.

I once got into sooooo much trouble because the wife asked me which celebrity I would most like to sleep with and I said Halle Bari too quickly :)

Apparently I should have had to spend at least a few seconds thinking the question over before answering.

I once got into sooooo much trouble because the wife asked me which celebrity I would most like to sleep with and I said Halle Bari too quickly :)

Apparently I should have had to spend at least a few seconds thinking the question over before answering.

ha ha Webby...LOL. Yeah, bit of a leading question mate. No right answer to those kinda curly ones...

ha ha Webby...LOL. Yeah, bit of a leading question mate. No right answer to those kinda curly ones...

Actually, the wife and I have a well established agreement reguarding celebs. We each have one another's permission should it ever happen. I've got Mila Kunis and she's got Johnny Depp. Of course, the reason we have such an understanding is because it'll NEVER happen. Ha!

Top Bottom