Uke Leash with a Flea - Does it Work?

brUKEman

Reaction score
I purchased a Uke Leash to use with my Tenor Flea, but just can't seem to get it supported properly. Has anyone had luck using the Uke Leash with a Flea and if so, how do they hook it up.

I purchased a Uke Leash to use with my Tenor Flea, but just can't seem to get it supported properly. Has anyone had luck using the Uke Leash with a Flea and if so, how do they hook it up.

I've never used a Uke Leash at all - but I have used a lanyard with my Flea by clipping it to that little plastic loop where the back of the neck meets the body. That works pretty well.

This is the way I use it. My Flea came with some anti-slip tape strips made of neoprene. You might need something like that to help steady the slippery body.

–Lori

Attachments

• flea_uke_leash.jpg
    flea_uke_leash.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 33
  • flea_tape.jpg
    flea_tape.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 32
Hey Lori, I need a couple of more uke leashes. I'll go to your site tomorrow night when I get home from work and order them. Thanks.
This is the way I use it. My Flea came with some anti-slip tape strips made of neoprene. You might need something like that to help steady the slippery body.

–Lori

Top Bottom