PDA

View Full Version : Uke Leash with a Flea - Does it Work?

brUKEman
06-10-2012, 03:15 PM
I purchased a Uke Leash to use with my Tenor Flea, but just can't seem to get it supported properly. Has anyone had luck using the Uke Leash with a Flea and if so, how do they hook it up.

RevWill
06-10-2012, 03:38 PM
I purchased a Uke Leash to use with my Tenor Flea, but just can't seem to get it supported properly. Has anyone had luck using the Uke Leash with a Flea and if so, how do they hook it up.

I've never used a Uke Leash at all - but I have used a lanyard with my Flea by clipping it to that little plastic loop where the back of the neck meets the body. That works pretty well.

Lori
06-10-2012, 04:42 PM
This is the way I use it. My Flea came with some anti-slip tape strips made of neoprene. You might need something like that to help steady the slippery body.

–Lori

Markr1
06-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Hey Lori, I need a couple of more uke leashes. I'll go to your site tomorrow night when I get home from work and order them. Thanks.
This is the way I use it. My Flea came with some anti-slip tape strips made of neoprene. You might need something like that to help steady the slippery body.

–Lori

bazmaz
06-10-2012, 08:55 PM
I use a UkeLeash on both flea and fluke - work just fine!