My first You Tube video

kaizersoza

Reaction score
Good starter. You are basically in tune and you have a nice rhythmic accompaniment.

Keep it up.

Great playing and bravo to you for singing even when you don't feel confident.

As for me, what I lack in ukulele skills, I make up for with bad singing. ;)

I thought they both sounded just fine. Keep up the good work, and happy ukiversery!

They both sound great! Don't be so tough on your voice-just takes practice really. Very nice first videos there.

Aloha,
Sounded fine to me, good job for your fist time. Keep it up...............................BO...................

Great stuff! I love your accent.
The videos are really clear and sound good. Can you tell me what you used to record video and sound?

Keep it up and good for you to sing even though you didn't feel confident. Give yourself a pat on the back :)

K, you did it! You rock out, man. And your voice, you're down on it for no reason at all. It's low and cool and Cash-like and you really ought to be flaunting it.

Keep the power, dude.

Very nice, you really get a good sound from that Mainland Tenor!

thanx for all your kind words guys they have really boosted my confidence, really lookin forward to posting some more, i recorded the vids on my cell phone, but i really need to buy something decent for recording

thanx for all your kind words guys they have really boosted my confidence, really lookin forward to posting some more, i recorded the vids on my cell phone, but i really need to buy something decent for recording
your doing reqally well mate, you have great strumming technique and you can carry a tune wih your voice, it is in tune, mate keep them coming and it will build your confidence to, but serioulsy your doing great.
As for recording, check out the kodak play touch £50 records in HD 720 0r 1080 also has external mic jack, you can get them from PC World,dixons or comet, if you dont have a local branch or out of stock order on line, if you want a second opinion get in touch with Big Kauhauna he bought one to :)

Better sound quality than my vids. Whatcha using for a mike?

Better sound quality than my vids. Whatcha using for a mike?

I just used my Nokia N8 cell phone Freeda, don't know much about recording equipment but I am definitely going to buy something and some of the suggestions above will need to be looked into

your doing reqally well mate, you have great strumming technique and you can carry a tune wih your voice, it is in tune, mate keep them coming and it will build your confidence to, but serioulsy your doing great.
As for recording, check out the kodak play touch £50 records in HD 720 0r 1080 also has external mic jack, you can get them from PC World,dixons or comet, if you dont have a local branch or out of stock order on line, if you want a second opinion get in touch with Big Kauhauna he bought one to :)

Dave is the Kodak what you use to record your vids m8 and do you need a separate mic?

Last edited:
Top Bottom