Move it on over - Hank Williams

great song guys and i love hank williams, you not only play and sing fantastically but you have great song choices as well,always a treat to listen to you :)

Such a fan...and then you guys do Hank? Are you kidding me? Where does this font of talent run dry?
So great

I agree, I always like to watch when the Uke;ites are playin' What kind of strings are on the Kala?

Thank you, Patrick! The strings are Aquila Thunderguts - I guess this italian company doesn't really think about their product names :rolleyes:
But the strings are really good on the U-Bass (although the D string tends to snare up to the 3rd fret).

many thanks for all your kind comments - don't forget to watch the contest, there are already great entries so far!

Last edited:
Haha Really fun cover of Hank. I am a huge fan of HW and I think he would have loved your fun rendition of one of his famous songs. You obviously have fun together doing these songs. Thanks for a very enjoyable two minutes of good ol' Hank. Lozark

Haha Really fun cover of Hank. I am a huge fan of HW and I think he would have loved your fun rendition of one of his famous songs. You obviously have fun together doing these songs. Thanks for a very enjoyable two minutes of good ol' Hank. Lozark

Thanks a lot, Lozarkman! Maybe there are more Hank Williams vids to come...

Top Bottom