2012 MAMM Show Kanilea K-1 Premium Tenor with Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
THIS UKE HAS BEEN SOLD

I am selling my Kanilea tenor model K-1 T Premium. It was featured at the Kanilea booth at this years NAMM show. It can be seen in UU's video coverage of the show in Aldrine's interview of Joe Souza. The Koa used in building this ukulele is from the famed "log 14". It has a passive pickup that Kanilea installed. It was bought through Hawaii Music Supply who did the setup on this uke and it comes with the arched top Oahu hard case in the pictures.

My oldest son graduated from High School yesterday and is off to college in the Fall. We had a fantastic day. But he is the first of three, so it is time to sell some ukes. This Kanilea has some of the prettiest koa that you will ever see. The sound is sweet, full, and rich. It is in mint condition, not a mark on it, basically brand new with all of the tags.

$1150 shipped CONUS.
Kanileapremiumtenor002.jpg

Kanileapremiumtenor004.jpg

Kanileapremiumtenor007.jpg

Kanileapremiumtenor010.jpg

Last edited:
Holy smokes! If I had the cash I would mos def swoop this off you. Happy selling.and Congrats to the future owner and your son

Good luck with the sell Dana it shouldn't last long. It's a beauty for sure. My last of 3 just graduated this year also and is headed Western Kentucky University in the fall.

This should not last long...Good luck with the sale...

Thank you everyone for your interest in this beautiful uke. It has been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom