MORE SWEEPINGS FROM THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR - ukulele fail vid

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here's another short compilation of bits and pieces that should never really have been seen again. Read the blurb on YT to find out about each clip.

Nice. Love the random people strolling through the shots. Including Mr. Ross!

Wow- if those are your fail vids Ken...

Oddly enough, the out of focus one annoys me most. My camera seems to choose to do it.

He he...that's better than most peoples pass vids...wish I could fail with that much class

It might be fun on UU to encourage people to post just there unusable videos. We could call it Fail Day. We could see who could make the biggest mess with the most panache.

Oddly enough, the out of focus one annoys me most. My camera seems to choose to do it.

that happens a lot to me too Ken..very frustrating after you've done a good take to watch it back and find everything blurry :mad:

It might be fun on UU to encourage people to post just there unusable videos. We could call it Fail Day. We could see who could make the biggest mess with the most panache.
LOL- I have an entire channel dedicated to this idea ;) Train Wreck with panache!

that happens a lot to me too Ken..very frustrating after you've done a good take to watch it back and find everything blurry :mad:

It always happens when you are really pleased with the performance too.

LOL- I have an entire channel dedicated to this idea ;) Train Wreck with panache!

Does "train wreck" mean the same as "make a pig's ear of it"? In other words, mess it up?

Top Bottom