PDA

View Full Version : Portland, OR - SE Porchland Uke Jam

rocko
06-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Is anyone interested in a midweek informal ukulele jam session in SE Portland. I'm considering hosting a weekly or biweekly session at my home. General coordinates are SE 31st between Hawthorne and Division (exact coordinates via PM).

I have a 6' x 20' cedar porch and a limited quantity of local brews. I'm thinking Wednesdays might be a good night.

Bring a uke, a song and a folding chair if you object to a rail perch.

PM me if you are interested. I'm a rank amateur so all are welcome!

tattwo
06-12-2012, 07:50 AM
sounds like fun! :cheers:

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
06-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Count me in. Be sure to PM me once you pick a date and time.

wwdavid5
01-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Is anyone interested in a midweek informal ukulele jam session in SE Portland. I'm considering hosting a weekly or biweekly session at my home. General coordinates are SE 31st between Hawthorne and Division (exact coordinates via PM).

I have a 6' x 20' cedar porch and a limited quantity of local brews. I'm thinking Wednesdays might be a good night.

Bring a uke, a song and a folding chair if you object to a rail perch.

PM me if you are interested. I'm a rank amateur so all are welcome!

Hey.. My name is Bill.. Ive been looking for other ukulele players to jam with.. Ive been playing the uke for a little bit now and have a few songs Ive been working on.. I live in sellwood so it wouldnt be much of a commute to link up and play music..

seanmorr
01-13-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm in NE off Alberta...I'd be interested...but total beginner so you have been warned