wtb baritone ukulele,

Blue Skies

Reaction score
so I can play with my Dad and his senior action baritone ukulele group.

I have about $200 to spend on the uke, plus a little more for the case, a tuner, a stand, etc.

I'd been researching everything I could possibly read concerning this and want to get at least a solid mahogony top. There are three possiblities online and I have another post in Ukulele Beginners concerning this, but I'd like to see if you guys have anything you are willing to throw out here for sale!

I'd rather (I think) get a darker color for the 'deeper' sound than a lighter color, but I will consider all possibilities. I can only listen to them through Youtube or a sound clip as all the music and pawn shops locally are sold out of baritones at this time...go figure!

So, if anyone doesn't want their baritone uke right now,,,here's the chance to let it go to a virginal newbie who really wants a go at it!:drool:

Thanks in advance, Debby

Tried a search for you... All I've learned is that baritones have become REALLY popular. This one's decent:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOLOA-KU650...882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5646ce807a

but if it were me I'd forgo the extras and snag a Mainland. Worst case scenario: you can resell it (for a small loss) in about five minutes.

Check out Craigslist, as well. I scored a solid mahogany Bari (that needed a good cleaning and new strings) for short money.

Good luck.

Top Bottom