Waverly Street Banjolele for sale! $200

jasonisin1

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am putting my Waverly St. Banjolele up for sale, I have UAS and am looking at buying something crazy. My wife will need a reduction in stock from me to move forward with this aquisistion. :)

I have Waverly Street Banjolele # 94. http://www.wsukes.com/94/u94.html

The drum head was replaced by the original owner, I just had the neck spacers replaced as you can see in the photo. The originals were a little smashed and the neck and drum angle was a little off. It's perfect now! I also tightened up the drum.

There is a link to a sound sample on Waverly's page, it's very loud and sounds great. The banjolele looks brand new, I always keep it in its case with a humidifier. The specs are listed below as well as pics.

I'd like $200 for it. I will be shipping it in its case (which has a broken handle) with the tuning wrench and a spare bridge. Please let me know if you're interested.

• 8" Banjolele
  • 17" scale, 17 frets (tenor)
  • Tunable synthetic top
  • Oak neck & peghead
  • Oak fret board
  • Sycamore bridge
  • PVC nut
  • Grover geared tuners
  • White position dots
  • Clear fluorcarbon strings
  • 24" long
  • 8 3/4" wide
  • 2 3/4" thick
  • Weighs 26 1/2 ounces
  • Oiled fret board
  • Lacquer finish on neck
  • Completed July 2009

Uke 064.jpgUke 065.jpgUke 067.jpgUke 069.jpg

PM's

Hi Strumsilly I'm not sure if you got my reply, I will cover shipping in the continental US and I'll be using PayPal.

Let me know if your still interested.

Thanks,

Jason

Hey, did this banjolele get sold? If not, I'm interested!

Still avail?

Been looking for a waverly tenor banjolele. Still for sale? Ready to buy it now if so. Thanks!

Top Bottom