Oscar Schmidt Koa Baritone w/pickup $200 shipped

cb56

Reaction score
Oscar Schmidt Koa Baritone w/pickup Sold to Raygf

SOLD to Raygf
Price includes case and shipping USA 48 only Paypal only.
Oscar Schmidt all Koa w/pickup and EQ $200
HPIM6354.jpg

HPIM6358.jpg

HPIM6355.jpg

HPIM6356.jpg

Last edited:
Good job I don't live in the States or I would be justifying purchasing that to my significant other. ;)
What a lovely looking thing! May whoever buys it enjoy it immensely!

PS Do you also wear patriotic PJs to go with that bedspread? ;)

Last edited:
Sorry I don't want to ship outside US. Too much hassle.
As far as patriotic PJ's.... Well I ain't going to tell you how I sleep other than there ain't no starts and stripes.

Sorry I thought I replied. Guess I didn't.
The price is firm for now. If it doesn't sell in a few weeks it'll be on ebay starting at the price you offered.

Hi I'm Interested but lots of info missing ,such as:
Solid or ply I presime ply. What Pickup is install and is it batery poweresd or passive? How about its heistory, when made how many owners and case stats? If you want to send info to my e-mail its bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com
Thanks, bBob

Hi Again, Please describe condition dings dents scratches mare etc. May I ask you why you are letting it go?
Bob Myres

She's thinning the heard. She's the original owner. 1 year old. Scratches dings and dents are minimal. Actually just looked at it and I see none, but there's gotta be one somewhere. Action is Low. 1/16 at 12th fret. laminate Koa top and side/back. UK 2000 active electronics w/Vol/treble/bass. 9v battery.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Money has been sent! I just took my other two baritones to have pickups installed. Now I'll have something to play while they are gone. Maybe the Mrs. won't notice it has a cutaway and electronics. Just dropped the E down to D on the Lanikai for some slack key ukulele and am loving it.

Top Bottom