I finally committed....

Blue Skies

Reaction score
Well folks, I finally committed and purchased my baritone. I ordered the Cordoba 20 BM(you think they coulda used better lettering:eek:...)from music guy Mike at HMS.

He gave a couple other suggestions which I checked out, but one was a spruce top which I didn't want and the other was half a c-note higher in price than I wanted to pay this time around.

I feel I did alright in picking this one out of the many. I looked up Cordoba here on the forum and found some folks not in love, but, it'll be a good starter and I'll begin saving up the big $$$ for my next one...I have narrowed that one down too!:drool: But I will be only asking for money the next couple Christmases...just to let you all know;).

Thanks so much for the tips, hints, suggestions, etc., you'v all been so kind to my many questions. D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, now that I'm broke does anyone have a free sheet music stand they can send me? (kidding) not about the being broke though...

I looked up Cordoba here on the forum and found some folks not in love
Cordobas have a spotty rep here most likely for the stuff they sell at Guitar Center not being properly set up, which is common for many factory made ukes. I'm sure HMS will do you right in that regard. :)

I have a mahogany Cordoba tenor and it's a really nice uke, from fit & finish to tone to volume. I'm sure you're gonna love yours.

Please post pics and your impressions when you get it. :)

If bought from HMS, your Cordoba will be just fine. Enjoy!

I've got a Cordoba 20TM - setup was great right out of the box (had it special ordered from a local music store in November 2010). A very nice instrument.

Then I got the rest of them.... I play the Cordoba only occasionally, but it stays in tune, and rings when I play it.

Have fun with yours.

-Kurt​

Top Bottom