Checking Interest in Boat Paddle Cedartop Tenor - 5 string

Mouthy1

Reaction score
I have a 5 string Boat Paddle Cedartop and Walnut back and sides Tenor that I may sell. I need some cash for something else so I have to pick one(I have 12 ukes I love and don't want to get rid of so this isn't fun picking one). Not phishing or trying to get any bidding, if there is interest, then I will get serious and put up a full description and some pictures. It is a 12 fret model. Sounds wonderful and complex. GREAT playability and great volume. Sorry, it is a great uke but I will quite telling you about it. I only have 4 strings on it when I play and that works great too.

Anyway, lets see if anyone cares. Thanks.
I don't want to put my personal email on but my UU settings won't allow me to get notified of responses so I will keep checking the forums to see if there is any action. I will get PM's too.

I love Jerrys' work, have had 3 in the past, currently playing a concert and an 8 string mandolele, some of my favorites. Which model, finish, trim, strings, condition and pics?

You've got to tell us what you've found that you are raising cash to purchase. I mean, you usually trade for Ukes...

Well I am playing lots of Uke AND guitar now. This is for a larrivee om. Love my Martin but need a smaller om now too. Wife would officially like to kill me. Tell the police she did it!

I will get specs and pics if folks care. Probably Monday though.

M-style, Kayak style? Do you have a price in mind? Any pics on Jerrys' site?

I have one of the paddle-shaped BP ukes and keep it beside me here at the computer. It has amazing sound and projection. I would highly recommend these ukes! (I have a vintage MP tenor also)

Thanks for the bump. It is a very good Uke indeed.

Where is the fifth string and what does it do? Does it double course another of the strings, like the Ohana five string? It may be hard for you to guage interest when so little has been revealed about the uke.

The 4th course has 2 strings, an octave apart. So you have high G and low G tuning.

Thanks rbeegsme! I am in the mountains this weekend so limited web. Will try to keep checking. Got it provines! Let me do a little thinking.

Hi Mouthy1, did you remember me? nice uke , I wish I had the money... good luck!!

I remember my friend from South America of course. You got a fancy Koa Pono if I am not mistaken!

I added pictures to my profile and put in two albums. I am loking at getting $595 for this awesome uke. It seems like I better do a formal ad since folks seem to be showing interest.

I just bought an M style 5 string from Jerry, my third. These BP ukes are terrific.

Top Bottom