Hardshell Tenor Ukulele Cases, High Quality, Thinner Depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronckeim

Reaction score
Bulk Tenor Uke Cases- Offering to Luthiers First

Hey Friends- I have a truck load of hardshell tenor ukulele cases, identical to these: http://www.koolauukulele.com/case_dimensions.html
They are very good quality and retail for almost $100. These are not the normal cheap hardshell cases, they are the real deal!

The are brand new, still in plastic bags, with nice handles, arched top, red plush lining and three latches. The reason I am selling is that they are too shallow for our ukuleles, which are 3 inches deep at lower bout, not including bridge/saddle height. Its not like closing the case on our ukes destroys them, its just too tight for us to feel comfortable with them.

These cases would be great for thinner ukuleles, travel ukuleles, concert ukes with long necks (super concerts), soprano/concert pineapples that fit between the waist padding and many other instruments.

29.25in length
8.75in width lower bout

I am writing to offer to you before everyone else, $65 includes shipping in conus. A box of six gets you 10% off, or $350 total. International shipping, contact me.

If you are interested in bulk, I will send a sample for free!

As is, no returns, I need to get rid of these!

Please email or paypal to info@thebeansprout.com if you are interested.IMG_2113.jpgIMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Friends- I have a truck load of hardshell tenor ukulele cases, identical to these: http://www.koolauukulele.com/case_dimensions.html
They are very good quality and retail for almost $100. These are not the normal cheap hardshell cases, they are the real deal!

The are brand new, still in plastic bags, with nice handles, arched top, red plush lining and three latches. The reason I am selling is that they are too shallow for our ukuleles, which are 3 inches deep at lower bout, not including bridge/saddle height. Its not like closing the case on our ukes destroys them, its just too tight for us to feel comfortable with them.

These cases would be great for thinner ukuleles, travel ukuleles, concert ukes with long necks (super concerts), soprano/concert pineapples that fit between the waist padding and many other instruments.

29.25in length
8.75in width lower bout

$65 includes shipping in conus. A box of six gets you 10% off, or $350 total. International shipping, contact me.

If you are interested in bulk, I will send a sample for free!

As is, no returns, I need to get rid of these!

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2114.jpg
    IMG_2114.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 38
how much if I personally pick one up from you in Oregon this weekend?

Just an update. It looks like this will also fit many electric lap steel guitars if you remove the accessory box!

These are very nice cases and well worth the price that Aaron is asking. He has forthrightly said that they aren't quite big enough for most tenors and I can confirm that they don't fit Compass Rose, Collings, Kanile'a or MP. On the other hand, the Koaloha long-neck concert is a good fit. These are a steal if they work for you.

The bottom of the case fits about 2.5 inches and the top fits another .5 inches, which does make 3. But, it is a little tight for ukes with a three inch depth, you really need a little extra room for bridge/saddle and for the foam and lining to do its job without too much compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom