The ukulele we made for our dad

xtoph

Reaction score
My sister makes these collages out of eyes that she cuts out from people magazine. So for Father's day we decided to cover a ukulele in an eye collage. The uke is an old harmony that was saved from the dumpster with new parts from a grizzly uke kit. We attached the photos using mod podge.

img8127z.jpg

img8130oj.jpg

img8140i.jpg

img8131o.jpg

Not sure I would want to play a uke that can see all my mistakes, lol.. But seriously, that is really cool... ;)

When my dad first saw it, he said Steve Jobs would be proud. (cause its an iUkulele) ((EYE-Ukulele get it?))

Well, if he ever looses it, you have the right to repremand him and tell him, "Dad, You should never had taken your eyes off of it!!!"

Eye Carumba! That is awesome!

I really, REALLY hope that you father has no degree of paranoia...

I can envision him waking up in the middle of the night, being certain that "that damned ukulele is watching me!"

-Kurt​

I really, REALLY hope that you father has no degree of paranoia...

I can envision him waking up in the middle of the night, being certain that "that damned ukulele is watching me!"

-Kurt​

Heh, heh - my thought exactly! Reminds me of the old joke about the guy that shot his big toe off because moonlight coming through his bedroom window was reflecting from the eyes watching him from the foot of his bed...

John

I been waiting for someone to pipe in with the comment that it's beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Top Bottom