FT: KPK Soprano Deluxe

bynapkinart

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've had this very nice soprano for a few months and I haven't quite bonded with it. It sounds wonderful, and has a very lush and warm soprano voice, and has probably the most comfortable and well finished neck out of all of my ukes...but for some reason it isn't quite the sound/feel I'm looking for.

I'd like to trade for something solid, preferably Mahogany and of similar build quality (brands like Ohana, Mainland, etc.). I'll sell it too, if it comes to that, but ideally a trade would work out wonderfully. I've only switched the tuners out for Mainland friction, but I can change those back if you prefer. I also have the rosewood saddle installed now, but can throw in the bone saddle that was installed in the pics below. The gold KPK sticker in the soundhole is gone as well, it didn't have much adhesive on it when it got here and one side wasn't sticking at all to the back but was instead vibrating against the back and causing a buzz. I pulled it out and the buzz was gone!Some specific ukes I'm looking for are I guess the Mainland mahogany soprano, or an Ohana SK-35 or -38, just to give you an idea. Also, I'd prefer another soprano.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to shoot me a PM with any offer, I'll consider anything.

Here's some pics:

P4090026.jpg

P4090022.jpg

P4090031.jpg

P4090034.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom