New ebook - The Ukulele Explosion - FREE

theukedude747

Reaction score
Hey All Beginner Uke Students:

RJ Smith here from a little town of Picton, Ontario. I am the author of a brand new upcoming ebook "The Ukulele Explosion" which I am just putting the finishing touches on.

More on that in a minute. I've been involved in music for many years and a Traveling Music Teacher now for just over 17 years. I'm the father of 4 boys, all musical as well. I teach 8 instruments: drums, piano, guitar, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, bass, fiddle.

A few months back I received a call from a chap wanting to learn Blues on Ukulele. I hadn't taught Blues yet, so put together 6 pages of lessons in the key of C & G.

I had so much fun putting together these lessons, I decided to expand and cover C, G, D, A, E. Ideas kept coming, so I kept writing; ending up with about 90 pages.

The ebook was originally going to be called "Learn Blues on Ukulele'. Then, a few months back I decided to purchase another new Concert Uke. The store manager informed me that Ukes were exploding in popularity and he couldn't keep them on the shelves.

I came home and changed the name to The Ukulele Explosion. My new site is under construction.

So, what does this all mean for you NEW Ukulele students...

Well, I LOVE teaching and LOVE helping new students.

As a Special Promo for my First eBook, I am giving away up to 200, 'maybe' more, FREE copies, for FEEDBACK, for COMMENTS.

To qualify for your FREE copy, there are a few very simple conditions, which I will explain:

1. You are receiving this as a FREE GIFT from me, to help you get started. This took me months and MANY HOURS of hard work, to write. So I'm asking that you PLEASE do not share it with others. While I cannot stop you, I am just asking for this Courtesy & Respect.

2. I want to know IF this ebook was easy for you to understand and follow?

3. Is it written in a fun and easy to understand way? Do you enjoy reading it?

4. Do you like how the chapters are set up" Does it flow ok?

5. Is there anything missing, that would have helped you better?

6. Do you like The Ukulele Explosion well enough to recommend it to other new students (once it's released)?

7. What would you be willing to pay for it, if you were purchasing it? In your opinion, what would be a Fair price?

If you can agree to help me with these 7 simple requests, then I look forward to hearing from you and firing off YOUR FREE copy, while supplies last.

Once I hit 200, I may stop FREE copies. I will decide at that time. I have so far given away 40 copies. It has been suggested I go as high as 500. I 'may' consider that, but no promises right now.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post my email here, but will, and know the moderators will remove if not allowed. Since I'm not posting any affiliate link, I don't see a problem with this.

And because you are not Opting In, I have no Autoresponder set up yet, so mailings will be done to the List as a whole.

email: theukuleleexplosion@yahoo.ca

I will soon set up a Twitter account and if you would like to follow me there, that would be awesome also.

In closing for now, Thank You in advance for anyone who requests their FREE copy of The Ukulele Explosion.

Kindest Regards

RJ Smith
Author of: The Ukulele Explosion
RJ's School of Music
Teaching the Gift of Music for over 17 years

I'd be happy to take a look and give you feedback. I'm just a beginner so if you can teach me something then you must be getting it right!

Well count me in.....I,d be over the moon to have a look...my first ever uke is coming in a week or two...and bought it specifically to learn the blues....I have some experience with guitar, that I am hoping will help me with learning the uke, so I,d be more than happy to give you feedback, also I don't know anyone else who plays ukulele , so no fear of me sharing with anyone else..:).I,d like to finish off by saying that it's very nice of you to offer this to people, and I wish you all the best in your endeavours, to help bring music to people.

I'm a beginner looking to further my skills. The blues are great sounds... Please include me in the 200 free copies.

Thanks.

I'd like to try this, if I can download it! I'm always looking for new stuff to learn, and I love the Blues. Thank you!

I'd be a good guinea pig for you....only been playing for 6 months and hungry to learn!

Count me in if still available- would like a chance to learn some blues licks and I have nothing to do but play my ukulele until August

Please consider me for he free copy also. I will be glad to give you feedback per your 7 conditions. Thanks in advance!

I'm also interested - count me in.

I'd be more than happy to check out your ebook & give comments on it!

I'd love to give it a try too.

COMPLETE newbie here so would be happy to help you out with this. I've been reading quite a few guides and books so have a fairly good idea of what works and doesn't work (atleast for me.) And I've worked in comms, so could point out areas that even non-uke person might not pick up in terms of phrases not making sense etc

I would love it if you can consider me for a free copy. I am relatively new to ukulele but am a
long time teacher of harmonica of which, as I am sure you know is ´Huge´in the blue idiom.
Many thanks
Cheers
Gary

Please count me in also! I've sent you an email.... I'm keen to learn more blues, and more than happy to review/ give you feedback on your book! Good luck with it......

Sounds like a great opportunity to learn about playing one of my favourite genres on my uke. Very happy to meet your conditions if you will please include me.

Always interested in alternative teachers and their approach. Email on the way. Delighted to fulfil your criteria.

I'm in if you let me. Had a closer look at a few absolute beginners books already with mixed results....

Top Bottom