Aquila Red Series: a short update

mimmo

Reaction score
Caldogno, Northen Italy (50 Km far from Venice)
Hello, just a short update concernono the new Aquila Red Series.
We finish to produce some thousands of red series strings. The problem is how to supply the distributors in very fast way. Unfortunately we are in Italy so the are long delivery Times, oncemore the distribution need its proper time to organize everything. At present there is an offer on ebay. Com
----
Well, i complete the Red Series adding these ones to the first list:
Banjouke 3 rd
Classic 5 string banjo 4
6 & 8 string tenors red series instead the wound strings
Soprano, concert, tenor 3 rd red series instead wound strings or plain plastic
Enought!
Mimmo italy

But, because Germany is so close to Italy, we'll be getting them sooner than everyone else, right?

Can't wait to try them.

But, because Germany is so close to Italy, we'll be getting them sooner than everyone else, right?

Yes but you have to buy yours via greece and they cost 8 billion euros :)

Mercatinodellukulele.it is in italy, not in greece, and there is free shipping for every order over 200 euros.
Concrearning germany we didn't have orders from them, the fastest ones are in US
Maybe you can do aperta in pressures to Risa of Rigk Sauer. Traditionally he is the faster !
Mimmo

Cool, I'll have to head over to the mercatino site then! There was a time when k brands were scarce here, but not anymore! Rigk should stock these though. The uke solids arent wound-string friendly, and this looks to be a good low g solution.

Already have one and love it. Put it on my Epiphone Les Paul. It is a little thicker then Aquila wound low G I took off so I had to widen the hole in the nut slightly. They are very stretchy and have an interesting feel. Very happy so far. Think it may be turning my finger tip red ;)

Top Bottom