Need help contacting Kanile'a

UkuEroll

Reaction score
I've sent emails and had contact but for some reason they have stopped replying to my emails. Have have tried to phone the shop, but can't seem to get through. Can anyone advice me on the phone number? I'm calling from the UK and am using this number 00 808 234-2868, is this right?

Did you try 01 (or just 1) instead of 00? That's the international code for the USA.

Kathryn

I was out there a few weeks ago and was told that their e-mails are backed up for months, so the best way to get in touch with them is to call. I have been able to get through each time I have called and have always received great service. Best of luck! Are you ordering a custom Kanile'a? (If so, good choice!)

They are slow on their email replies, UkuEroll, but they do get back to you. I was going back and forth with them on a very small issue, with weeks between replies - like playing long-distance chess before the interweb! I figured they were busy and didn't want to bother them, but eventually I just called them from Australia and got it sorted quickly.

Glad to know they're overloaded - they make great ukes and I'm stoked with my Tenor.

(And good to see your smiling face again Mike!)

I have found the best way to contact them is by phone and they are very generous with their time. Keep trying, they are a great company to work with.

Top Bottom