2 new signatures on the uke!

RyRod

Reaction score
img3160q.jpg

So I posted this where it should be....."Gigs and Shows" but nobody goes there unless they're looking for something.

Anyway.

Anuhea, Mishka, and Micah Brown came to town on Sunday the 17th and rocked Ann Arbor for a couple hours....

anuhea1.jpg

img3129z.jpg

Swag...
img3150sa.jpg

See the "full" write up here.... And GO SEE THEM. They're on their way to the east coast....

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...a-Mishka-and-Micah-Brown-(Love-and-Roots-Tour)!!!

Today is opposite day right?

Ryan, did you wow her with your ukulele skillz?

Ha yea, Seeso must be having an opposite day.....

Actually, Seeso, you just missed her and the tour. It was in Chicago on Saturday....you could have seen just how homely she is...;)

But no, Nick, I did not play for her. We all know what happens when I play the uke...I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend and I didn't want to tempt her :cool:

Clothes fall off of young pretty women everywhere.....

Way to go! I treasure my "Jake signature" ukulele!

When I saw the title Ryan, I thought you were getting sigs on your Talsma! Is that the uke you won from the UU a couple of years back?

Clothes fall off of young pretty women everywhere.....

:eek:

Way to go! I treasure my "Jake signature" ukulele!

It's definitely a nice keepsake.

When I saw the title Ryan, I thought you were getting sigs on your Talsma! Is that the uke you won from the UU a couple of years back?

No, no, no...I don't think I could ever do that, even if I magically met Salma Hayek and Antonio Banderas and it was the only thing around for them to sign.

And yes, it is the uke I won during the Undies a year or 2 ago. It's become the official signature uke.

Lucky for her you're a gentleman. She'll never know how perilously close she came to accidentally performing a burlesque ;)

I know you couldn't see it from the stage because of the lights in your eyes, but at UWC there was all kinds of young female nakid in the audience when you performed.

Ryan you should have tempted her. Screw her boyfriend! :p

I'm not an animal like you, Nick....:p

Lucky for her you're a gentleman.

Ha, I try.

I don't think he wanted to screw the boyfriend....

QFT

I know you couldn't see it from the stage because of the lights in your eyes, but at UWC there was all kinds of young female nakid in the audience when you performed.

How young is young? because it gets creepy at some point....

Top Bottom