Can uke make people smile on chatroulette?

Knowing Chatroulette, that has to be very heavily edited.

GREAT VIDEO!!!!! (Nice to see you tuning in there Alan with the hoodie and glasses....hmmm, think I saw austin too)

some random thoughts:

1. women are nicer to look at than men
2. people need better lighting in their homes
3. guys need to shave more often
4. the fella can play
5. it was nearly as good as an episode of the brady bunch
6. yep, ukes make people smile

:)

My only question is...

What the heck is Chatroulette?

-Kurt​

You forgot:

7. Unless you want to see random strangers waving their c**k at you, probably best to stay away from Chatroulette.

You forgot:

7. Unless you want to see random strangers waving their c**k at you, probably best to stay away from Chatroulette.
oh ok. point taken BigK. never heard of it before but if it's like that.... :uhoh:

oh ok. point taken BigK. never heard of it before but if it's like that.... :uhoh:

To be fair, there's an option in the settings to select "no nudity" or words to that effect (honestly, its been a long time since I've been on there...honestly. No, really.) but I don't really think it makes much difference. It's not what you'd call a nice, family friendly gathering place.

Awesome experiment for the Ukulele! I was rather disturbed to see how young some of the people are participating in the Chatroulette though...especially considering point #7...

There's less of that sort of thing now... I was on Chatroulette recently and went for about 10 minutes without seeing anyone's junk. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom