New stuff coming and it's just the middle of the year...

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Okay I can't tell all the secrets but Ohana has something super cool coming sooooon :) LoPrinzi has some new stuff and it's going to be really affordable plus it's not even a ukulele! Okay you almost heard it here! More news coming soon. I can't say anything yet and it's killing me!!!

You can play em. They are made of koa,cherry, maple and all sorts of woods. Goes with a ukulele like chocolate and peanut butter. If your allergic to peanuts then lemon and limes:)
I sure do like the pic of that ukulele in the centre. Hmmm?
Ok, 20 questions - if it's not a uke, can you play it?

bigger than a breadbox?

I know, but can't tell... Mike gave me a confidential heads-up when I was in his shop last Friday. Gonna have to have a couple...

I know, but can't tell... Mike gave me a confidential heads-up when I was in his shop last Friday. Gonna have to have a couple...
eeeew you guys are so naughty...you're playing havoc with my OCD impulses... arrrrggghhh...eugenie!!!! medication dear...quick!!!! :drool:

Chocolate, huh? DAng!

I'm leaning toward percussion. The only other thing that goes better with a ukulele than percussion (or the human voice) is a bass. It's unlikely that someone would want to buy a "couple" basses and a solid koa bass would be hugely expensive so percussion.

Mike - tell us soon!

Nix

I can't STAND waiting any longer

Top Bottom