Ukulele World Congress 2013

You'll love it. Gotta come. Would be so wonderful to meet you two in person.

I'm in! Maybe by then I'll have learned to play! LOL. Of course, I said that four months ago when I registered for the Mighty MO Ukefest.

Kathryn

Well.... we think we are comin' on the 1st of May next year

Woohoo! Now that it's official I can put in my vacation slip!

Hopefully I'll have the credit card bills from this year's trip paid off by next year... ;)

I wonder who's going to break Jen and the Dawgs' record for early arrival next year...

John

me and eugenie are saving our pennies and gonna bust down every wall to make our first USA holiday at UWC next year. thanks Mike for all you do with this...the vicarious experience of everyone's stories, pics and vids has driven me nuts for the past 2 years

You SO need to come, brother! I need to jam witcha!

For the record, I had a six hour UWC dream last night. There were two locations and I rode my bike into Nashville to get shoes for people from a thrift store. Because it was raining, and I thought, "people like dry shoes." Had the thought dream that it seemed like UWC 4 was just a minute ago, but decided that time flies when having fun. I didn't see anyone specifically~no diamond harvesting by Zoe and Seeso~but it felt like UWC. At any rate, we will be setting up our tent next week and will patiently wait until the rest of ya'll show up...

For the record, I had a six hour UWC dream last night. There were two locations and I rode my bike into Nashville to get shoes for people from a thrift store. Because it was raining, and I thought, "people like dry shoes." Had the thought dream that it seemed like UWC 4 was just a minute ago, but decided that time flies when having fun. I didn't see anyone specifically~no diamond harvesting by Zoe and Seeso~but it felt like UWC. At any rate, we will be setting up our tent next week and will patiently wait until the rest of ya'll show up...

What, no socks? Thanks a lot.

Is someone going to invite Bosko and Honey?

Top Bottom