No Uke clubs in local area.

philrab66

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody in or around Northallerton North yorkshire has set up or looking at setting up a Uke club of any description.
There is one around 16 miles away from me but they are bursting at the seams so just enquiring if anything else around.

Phil.

Dude, i'm in durham, so not a million miles away, was looking for a club to go to but the durham one charges, i was looking for a simple meet in a pub with the ukes and have a strum and a pint. If you hear anything or want to set one up then let me know. And just to complicate things further... I'm a phil too.

I know of three clubs in the area

Dude, i'm in durham, so not a million miles away, was looking for a club to go to but the durham one charges, i was looking for a simple meet in a pub with the ukes and have a strum and a pint. If you hear anything or want to set one up then let me know. And just to complicate things further... I'm a phil too.

I am aware of three clubs in the area,one in Northallerton,one in Richmond and one near Bedale, all are currently going as I go to all three,Are you still interested, if so will give you details.
There is also one in Durham which I go to.

I am aware of three clubs in the area,one in Northallerton,one in Richmond and one near Bedale, all are currently going as I go to all three,Are you still interested, if so will give you details.
There is also one in Durham which I go to.

Hi Barry
Yes still interested where abouts is the one in Bedale?

Top Bottom