A Little Uke Publicity

KimosTherapy

Reaction score
Here's a link to a video clip of the upcoming animated movie from Sony Pictures - Hotel Transylvania starring: Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Andy Samberg, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, Cee-Lo Green, David Spade, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, & David Koechner.

There's some nice uke playing going on - VERY COOL!

[video]http://www.sonypictures.com/previews/movies/hoteltransylvania/clips/4940/[/video]

Last edited:
Cool, I always enjoy seeing the uke in films. That looks like a cute movie for around Halloween.

Wassup Bruddah Kimo!

Mahalo fo sharing da link to da Hotel Transylvania trailer! Neva know Count Dracula could play da uke! Right on fo Adam Sandler ... I'm shua he was da one who wen go suggest playing da uke in da movie!

Just saw the trailer tonight while watching Brave.
I'm happy with how it came out! I can't wait to hear the full song during the movie (that was a really short clip of it)
Super thankful to the Sony pictures team for letting me play the tune :D

Just saw the trailer tonight while watching Brave.
I'm happy with how it came out! I can't wait to hear the full song during the movie (that was a really short clip of it)
Super thankful to the Sony pictures team for letting me play the tune :D

Ho, Bruddah Aldrine!

I stay supah happy fo you, Brah!!! :cheers:Wen I saw da trailer, I thought it was supah cool fo have some uke jammin' going on in this animated movie ... especially knowing that YOU are da one who played da tune!!! Good fo you, Brah! I hope more good kine uke opportunities come your way in da near future!

I jus stay supah disappointed about da poor feedback on this Thread ... AUWE!!!

Last edited:
That's ALDRINE playing uke. His big screen debut!

Already liked it from the trailer & gonna see it - I'm a sucker for animations. But, ALDRINE!!! I'm gonna have to actually maybe see it & buy the DVD when it comes out if only in some small way to show SONY "We need more uke!"

Responded to your post in the other thread about the same subject. Always cool to see a uke in a movie or TV show.

Top Bottom