Is puremarkska dead?

Faricelli

Reaction score
I miss puremarkska and his incredible vids.

I sure hope he is not dead because...

He is my favorite Hawaiian ever!

And if he were dead, I would miss him lots!
Though I only see him once a year... there would be this huge empty hole in my heart... For-e-ver... For-e-ver... For-e-ver <--- Say that part like Squints Paladoris does in Sandlot!!! or it just does not work!

And then I would have to do like an epic collab type of tribute video... because... of his AWESOMENESS!!!

But of course I would not have time to put it together... because... of just things being nuts...

So... like... everyone would get their parts to me, but then I would not put it together for like 3 to 5 years... so by the time I do...
everyone will have gotten older and look totally different and my hair color would have changed like 5ish times in that time span
and they would hate me for taking so long to put it together...

And then maybe by the 3-5 years it took me to get the collab done someone in the collab would have died so I would have to start another tribute collab... and then...

the insanity would start ALL OVER AGAIN!

So... in short... I do sure hope he is still alive! I dont think I could handle all that if he were dead!!!

Who Dat???? He get one UU shirt....is he a member here and is he really from Hawaii... Hmmm

I hear aside from leaving cookies on christmas for santa, if you leave out a side of banana ketchup spaghetti he comes and eats it while you sleep.

Who Dat???? He get one UU shirt....is he a member here and is he really from Hawaii... Hmmm
Eh, he local boy from Kauai . . . das all I sayin.

Top Bottom