Should a PM show up as a sent item?

DallasOz

Reaction score
I am trying to notify lancemanion that he won my little ukestrap contest. I sent a pm by clicking his name and then the pm icon, as well as via my own homepage thingy but neither are showing up in my 'sent items'. Is this usual or am I likely to be missing something?
Thanks
Dallas

na Dallas, that's normal mate. No probs, I reckon it went through to him. I always used to check in sent items, especially when I wanted to retrieve a message and stuff, but it always comes up as empty. Thanks again for the contest.

Aloha Dallas
As Eugene said...when it goes through, you never know...but you won't get it in your sent items....only when mail doesn't go through it might end there...hope it helps...

It probably went through.
If you want your PMs to show as sent, you have to choose "save sent messages" as a setting. At the top of the page, go to Settings and look for message section.

It probably went through.
If you want your PMs to show as sent, you have to choose "save sent messages" as a setting. At the top of the page, go to Settings and look for message section.

It's in General Settings under Messaging and Notification.
If you do not want it to be your default, you can manually select it on any new message you want saved at the bottom of the message in Additional Options.

Top Bottom