Whats your favorite Filipino foods/deserts/recipes? :)

i'll make adobo and fry some lumpia every now and then (that i purchase at the filopino market). But there's some stuff that you guys make that is just :eek:

:D

i'm gonna have to say, that right there looks pretty :eek:

and there's some bloody :confused: that my buddies will eat :eek:

lol like what? you mean balut? :p

Does Balut qualify as NSFW?

i'm gonna have to say, that right there looks pretty :eek:

and there's some bloody :confused: that my buddies will eat :eek:

bloody meaning dinuguan. ha i love that stuff. its not bad once u eat it, all u taste is the vinegar and u wont even know its pig blood

u guys use a lot of acronyms i've never seen before NSFW, IMO. haha i have to wikipedia them when i read some of ur guys' stuff

Last edited:
I don't dig most Filipino foods (i.e. Balut, Adobo, etc.) :\ I <3 Tocilog or Tocino alone with rice :D I don't know if you count Corned beef with rice as one o.o and Most fish like Tilapia :]

I really like adobo. I've performed at tons of Filipino parties and I like most of the food at them.

I don't like dinardaraan / dinuguan a.k.a. chocolate meat.

I remember this one experience from when I was a kid I went to my friend's birthday party. Lots of good Filipino food. I was young and didn't know what most things were so I was just grabbing anything that looked good.

While I was eating his grandma pointed to something on my plate, "Oh you eat dat??? ohhh"

I still to this day wonder what that was.

I really like adobo. I've performed at tons of Filipino parties and I like most of the food at them.

I don't like dinardaraan / dinuguan a.k.a. chocolate meat.

I remember this one experience from when I was a kid I went to my friend's birthday party. Lots of good Filipino food. I was young and didn't know what most things were so I was just grabbing anything that looked good.

While I was eating his grandma pointed to something on my plate, "Oh you eat dat??? ohhh"

I still to this day wonder what that was.

haha even tho i'm filipino some of my relatives say that to me, they think i'm totally americanized i guess.

haha even tho i'm filipino some of my relatives say that to me, they think i'm totally americanized i guess.

hahaha same here... but i eat most of the common filipino food..... im actually cooking adobo right now haha

all Filipino desserts ... puto, bibingka, cascaron and oh my god, Ginataan!! I'll eat that till i get the runs!

lumpia!!!!

and I looooooooove that blood meat thingie. Id on't know what its called. dininguan...? something like that. I probably butchered that word.

Top Bottom