Addicted in Scotland - Just bought a Koaloha standard soprano!

Reddishpink

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Hope you're all very well. When i bought my first Uke (kala acacia concert) a year ago I didn't realise what an amazing instrument (and addiction!) I had embraced! One year later, I now have three Ukes....the kala, a Martin s1, a Koaloha concert and play every day for at least an hour, often more. Just bought a Koaloha suprano and can't wait to get this next Tuesday! Will I ever stop?

You have UAS, I'm afraid (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome) and, as many here will tell you, there is no known cure.

I'm a big fan of Scots Folk from Julie Fowlis, through Dick Gaughan to Runrig.

No, you will never stop.
Embrace this UAS, and tell of your acquisitions here, where we love to hear about them.

PS--Why Reddishpink? Are you sure it's not pinkishred? They're so close.

Ah it seems I need to get used to spending all my money on Ukes then! My Wife isn't happy!!! Although, I am thinking about selling the kala acacia concert now...it rarely gets played these days! That oughta get me back n the good books.

GT - Reddishpink is the name of my business, a small marketing marketing agency based in Livingston, Scotland.

barbablanca...glad you like the Scots. We're (mostly) a friendly bunch,but not very good at football these days haha!

Hi -

No, you will never stop. You are doomed. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. I also have a Kala tenor travel uke, a Kala acacia tenor, some KoAlohas (so I know you will love yours), and a few others. Doomed, I say, doomed.
:D:D:D

Kathryn

A indugent want of my own is a koaloha standard shaped soprano. I have always wanted one of those, just can't afford one on a retired income. But, if I had a dream with uke for myself, it would be a standard soprano Koaloha. Maybe someday, I'll have one..

barbablanca...glad you like the Scots. We're (mostly) a friendly bunch,but not very good at football these days haha!

My real name is Berni Armstrong. I'm of Scots lowland origin. Our family trace its roots back via Ireland to Langham. We are very distantly related to Neil (of the moon fame).

Great uke collection you are building. Enjoy!

Like you, Mark, I'm coming up on one year in July since I first held a ukulele. I find that buying is no longer as interesting as playing, finally.

Great collection you're building.

Haha! Sounds I've I now have an expensive habit! Some of your guys have great collections...coolkayaker1 - I'm amazed by how many Ukes you've amassed in such a short time....some beauty's in there. Can't wait to get the Koaloha soprano....should come Tuesday.....I'll post some pics when she gets here.

Top Bottom