koa pili koko tenor for TRADE

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
so here's the deal. i have this koa pili koko tenor. and i took her out of the case to hang on the wall along with my other instruments. i was thinking (or not thinking) that the humidity here in san diego is just about right. bad move. a crack developed on the soundboard from the bottom to the bridge. and now you can feel the ends of the frets. so yeah, this is damaged goods. BUT, its still very playable. and sounds just as good as before. matter of fact before i noticed the crack, i was playing her and didnt notice a change in tone... then i felt the crack.

on to the trade. i have been falling more and more in love with the concert size ukuleles. i just feel like the finger placement for me is more natural on a concert than it is on a tenor. sooooo i wanna trade. what i am looking for is either a kala or lanikai sprucetop concert. being that the KPK sells for about 2.5 times as much, i think it would be a good trade... unless someone has a KPK concert with a crack hahaha.

anyway, to some it may not be worth it. to me, if it were the other way around, it would. thats why im putting it out there.

okay thats all kthanxbye

Top Bottom