So today I learned one for Eugene...

TCK

Reaction score
before I even put on pants! Not a spot on his version, but I added the critical bonus verses :)
I Wonder Where My Baby Is Tonight- done by Django Reinhardt, Ukulele Ike, and Jon Duncan in my collection...which makes me wonder why I even tried it. Oh well- here's to laughter my friends!

LOVED it :D

Conga!! Conga!!

:smileybounce:

loved it mate :) was that " THE MARTIN " uke ?? sure looked like it :) loved the song i gotta learn that tune to, and loved your kazoo playing, that was top notch kazooing, up with the best of them Dave :)
Right im off for a quick conga, conga :)

King%20Kong%201933%20pic%201.jpg

KONGA! KONGA!

Thanks gang! CONGA!
Yes sir Davey, that's my baby...bloody cannon there. Gotta sit away from the camera and them enlarge

Fun fun! Seventh chords and all those other ragtimey chords are an endless source of fun to play on uke, especially on a soprano.

well at least I know where mine is I guess Dave..my tea's on the doorstep, slippers are in the fridge and she's gone to bed with a headache
:deadhorse:
no conga tonight. Awesome job brother...it was a crime that I recorded it without that verse. :)

Aye...You know, at the risk of being ribbed again for a "Bro-mance", I love you man. Thanks for teaching me this tune. I just did that extra verse for you to get a laugh :)
well at least I know where mine is I guess Dave..my tea's on the doorstep, slippers are in the fridge and she's gone to bed with a headache
:deadhorse:
no conga tonight. Awesome job brother...it was a crime that I recorded it without that verse. :)

Last edited:
So glad you folks liked it, and I assure you I have spent the day putting some polish on it. Gonna sound great after I have played it a million times :)
John- always happy to reciprocate. You have made mine often mate!

Top Bottom