Mango Fluke with Bag

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a mango fluke that i have barely played but owned for a few years. It has the passive pickup and the original gig bag. It has the plastic fretboard. Cosmetically it is perfect. The tuners have loosened a bit and I've tightened them, but they are still slipping. I think they just need to be tightened, but in any event a new set of tuners is only $20.

I'd like to sell it but I don't have a clue what a fair price is.

Hey katysax before someone else warns you, you probably want to post some pics and you really do need to do a little research and put a price up there and you forgot to put the size soprano-concert or tenor. Just trying to be helpful. Good luck with your sell.

Hey katysax before someone else warns you, you probably want to post some pics and you really do need to do a little research and put a price up there and you forgot to put the size soprano-concert or tenor. Just trying to be helpful. Good luck with your sell.

I tried to do some research but I can't really find anything comparable. It's the original fluke size which I think is a soprano-concert.

Could you post some photos?

Check your PMs I sent you one with a little info on it.
I tried to do some research but I can't really find anything comparable. It's the original fluke size which I think is a soprano-concert.

Top Bottom