PDA

View Full Version : Mango Fluke with Bag

katysax
06-23-2012, 03:22 PM
I have a mango fluke that i have barely played but owned for a few years. It has the passive pickup and the original gig bag. It has the plastic fretboard. Cosmetically it is perfect. The tuners have loosened a bit and I've tightened them, but they are still slipping. I think they just need to be tightened, but in any event a new set of tuners is only $20.

I'd like to sell it but I don't have a clue what a fair price is.

Markr1
06-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey katysax before someone else warns you, you probably want to post some pics and you really do need to do a little research and put a price up there and you forgot to put the size soprano-concert or tenor. Just trying to be helpful. Good luck with your sell.

katysax
06-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Hey katysax before someone else warns you, you probably want to post some pics and you really do need to do a little research and put a price up there and you forgot to put the size soprano-concert or tenor. Just trying to be helpful. Good luck with your sell.

I tried to do some research but I can't really find anything comparable. It's the original fluke size which I think is a soprano-concert.

fabioponta
06-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Could you post some photos?

Markr1
06-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Check your PMs I sent you one with a little info on it.
I tried to do some research but I can't really find anything comparable. It's the original fluke size which I think is a soprano-concert.

fabioponta
06-23-2012, 05:25 PM
I sent a PM.

fabioponta
06-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi katysax, you saw my private message?