First uke!

Allisonlynn

Reaction score
I've done a lot of research into buying a ukulele but just can't decide! I'm pretty small so I'll probably get a soprano or concert. Any advice size wise? My price range is around $150. I've considered buying the islander ms-4 but there's not a lot of feedback on it... I need help!

I've done a lot of research into buying a ukulele but just can't decide! I'm pretty small so I'll probably get a soprano or concert. Any advice size wise? My price range is around $150. I've considered buying the islander ms-4 but there's not a lot of feedback on it... I need help!

You can get a lot for your price range but I'd stick with soprano. I recommend www.ukerepublic.com and Mim. If you went to $200 I'd also look into mele ukulele.

i started with a tenor, tried a soprano, have loved a concert! if you have the option, go to your local music shops, try out different ones..and if you are serious, buy something 50.00 more than what you like.
mainland has some really nice ukes, so does mim's...have fun! (that's the main thing!) cheers!

Welcome to the fold. Let us know what you land on...

Top Bottom