"Nuages"

Bien joué mon vieux! Bravo. Quel flâneur.

Nice as always. Have a great trip!! I love Paris.

Bien joué mon vieux! Bravo. Quel flâneur.

Merci beaucoup, Peewee. Les flâneurs avaient rythme. :)

Great song and a beautiful scenery! Have a good time in Paris! We love this city! :)

Thanks, we had a great trip, so many great things to see and do in Paris. We were there for "La Fête de la Musique", saw some great performances, but no ukes! You guys should try to try to perform there next year.

Nice as always. Have a great trip!! I love Paris.

Thanks, Gary. My wife had never been, and it had been about 25 years since I'd been there. I hope to make it again much sooner next time.

Nice one Doug, what a fantastic tune.

Thanks, Cam, it is a fantastic tune, perhaps if I keep practicing, maybe someday I can do it justice.

So great! I would never attempt a Django tune, but I sit and listen to them over and over to try and suck some of what he had out of them. Never much works for me, but it is working for you Doug- well done

Ahh, lovely tune, lovely playing and a lovely setting!

Thanks, John. Despite the crunching of the passers-by, the clouds and their shadows crossing the scene felt quite fortuitous.

So great! I would never attempt a Django tune, but I sit and listen to them over and over to try and suck some of what he had out of them. Never much works for me, but it is working for you Doug- well done

Thanks, Dave. I debated with myself back and forth whether to attempt this, especially since there are so many amazing versions of this in addition to Django's. Mine is kindergarten by comparison (well, at least pre-school). But I knew that I might never be in Paris again, and I just wanted to do it as a little tribute. So I went for it.

Nice playing, Doug! Why not? If you're in Paris.

Gorgeous. I want to be able to play like that.
Maybe I need to get to Paris.

Top Bottom