FS: MidEast Tenor

provines

Reaction score
IMG_1026.jpgIMG_1021.jpgIMG_1022.jpgIMG_1023.jpgIMG_1024.jpg

I have a nice MidEast tenor for sale. I've owned a couple in my uke career and I like this one the best because it doesn't have the Mid-East logo stamped on it anywhere. Overall, it looks good for a mass produced uke. There is one slight ding, for lack of a better word, on the sound board that I took a closeup photo of, you don't see it unless you're really looking. There was a buzz on the tenth fret which I took care of by doing a quick fret leveling of the 9-11 frets. I don't have the proper tool to round them out so they are a little flatter than the rest but this will only bother a perfectionist. It sounds good now which is what we want anyway. I only discovered the buzz when I was tinkering with Pachelbel Canon in D.

Let's see, what else? I even have the hard case for it. It isn't one that you can drive a truck over but it is better than a gig bag and a chipboard case. It has a nice fuzzy lining in it. I'll also toss in a humidifier. This one has the pegs like a violin so it takes a little more to get it into tune but looks really classy.

Overall, a better than average uke for the price range.

I'm asking $230 shipped CONUS. PM me or e-mail me dprovines@provines.net

Last edited:
Blemished Mid East ukes run in the low 200's on Amazon. Being a tenor and including the hard case, this isn't a bad deal.

Provines owns one ( or more) of everything!!! Cool uke!

I was VERY FORTUNATE to get one of the lacewood-rosewood tenors from an auction which closed on SuperBowl Sunday. It had the pegs from the sides. It now has PEGHEDS. www.pegheds.net I wanted to put on a set with rosewood grips, but wife and dau like the smaller size of the regular composite buttons, so they are just black like what was on it originally.....except it is a joy to tune.

Top Bottom