Our special guest!

bazmaz

Reaction score
Well our group has not been playing all that long, so we were absolutely thrilled to welcome a special guest at our jam last night. None other than Ken Middleton! As nice a guy as you could meet!

Some of our players have been strumming for as little as a few weeks, but unfazed they were leading their own songs - so impressed with them. And welcome also to new member Keith!

http://www.gotaukulele.com/2012/06/great-nukes-ukulele-session.html

Ken is about the nicest guy you could want to meet, and you guys are lucky to have him coming to your group. I think I learned more in an hour of watching him noodle around than I did in six months of practicing with books.

He's also very humble (hope he doesn't mind me saying this, sure he won't) and was keener that we did our thing and had no intention of taking over. Was thrilled at the end though when we were discussing uke players and got on to James Hill and that Billie Jean performance - Ken duly grabbed a uke and was showing some of the tricks to it. Brilliant!

My 2YO daughter also thrilled when she (with her uke in hand of course) started singing twinkle twinkle and Ken finger picked along for her!

Would love to have him back with us again.

Top Bottom