Valentines Day?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
I think I should do something for my girlfriend for putting up with my bullcrap for the other 364 days in the year.

I think I'm going to attempt to cook her dinner.

What is everybody else doing?

good ol vday

cooking sounds good to me, and cheap! my girl lives a few hours away and i cant make it to see her so i put a whopping $124 worth of friggin roses on my card. ;( she better like them

taking my girl out to olive garden, bought a wrapped red and white rose and chocolates. Ha told her she can have 3 wishes too. ;)

But yeah cooking dinner for ur girl is too special, nothing else says love more than something made from your own hands. don't burn down the house

Day On The Town.

Card, And a day on the town... We both have the day off so we are going to do what ever she wants to do.... not sure about the dinner part. we both hate waiting to get into a place to eat. we will probably end up at jack in the box.:rolleyes: Hey after seven years its not really a big holiday anymore...

I'm going to curl up into a ball in bed and cry all day with a tub of ice cream in my arms. and I'm not talking a pint, I'm talking one of those gallon tubs wtih the red handle.

k no i'm joking. lol my parents are in town for an extra day, so i'll be with my family. But if i wasn't going to be with them, i'd totally be making love to my gallon of ice cream.

Top Bottom