Finally An Android Foot Pedal

BBQUKER

Reaction score
I had posted before looking for an Android app for my Samsung Galaxy and a foot pedal. I think I have finally found something. Loaded the MobileSheets app on my tablet last week and started to transfer some of my PDF tab files. Last Friday stumbled across the PageFlip Cicada. Bluetooth compatible with the Android and MobileSheets. Ordered Friday and received today. Not a real tablet guru, but this combination is really cool. Finally can page back and forth. It is a little slow when you have to page more than one page at a time but I just need practice (I think). And the support at PageFlip was really great getting everything in sync. Anyhow, just an FYI for all you Android tablet users.

Dan

I had posted before looking for an Android app for my Samsung Galaxy and a foot pedal. I think I have finally found something. Loaded the MobileSheets app on my tablet last week and started to transfer some of my PDF tab files. Last Friday stumbled across the PageFlip Cicada. Bluetooth compatible with the Android and MobileSheets. Ordered Friday and received today. Not a real tablet guru, but this combination is really cool. Finally can page back and forth. It is a little slow when you have to page more than one page at a time but I just need practice (I think). And the support at PageFlip was really great getting everything in sync. Anyhow, just an FYI for all you Android tablet users.

Dan

I needed something like that to help me with my guitar and uke music. I wanted something that would display the lyrics and chords, and also scroll, or have some way to "turning the page" for those songs that didn't fit on my Excite 10 table screen. I discovered an Android ap called "SongBook", which does that for me. If there are musicians here looking for a compact way to display lyrics and chords that will auto-scroll, this is a terrific ap. I think it cost $5.

Anyway, perhaps so other player here use SongBook? I'd love to compare notes. (no pun intended!)

I received a galaxy tab3 for Christmas with mobilesheets installed already. So I am very interested in finding out which foot pedal weather it is a usb or an air pedal works best for this sheet music app. How is the page flip cicadas working out for you?

Top Bottom