Mint KoAloha Soprano with hardshell case

Status
Not open for further replies.

paeataa

Reaction score
Aloha,

For sale: KoAloha Soprano Standard (KSM-00, gloss finish) made in Hawaii in April 2012.

I bought it from Cymbalism Music in April 2012, but got it in May 2012 (it took over a month for the wait).

The body is made with all-solid koa wood. This uke is in mint condition. No scratches, no dings whatsover. I always keep it in the case with a humidifier. It comes and goes with LIFETIME WARRANTY from KoAloha.

I've found that I don't get to play the soprano as much as I thought I would because I always go to the KoAloha concert size much more often. And I can't afford to keep both of them currently.

The original price is $540 for the uke, and $50 for the case.

Paypal or Chase quickpay is preferred. I can ship internationally via USPS Priority (which should be less than $25 for CONUS; and around $60 for most countries).

Thanks for looking!

Mahalo :)

P.S. I'll post the photos with my UU sign tomorrow. More and larger photos can be sent upon request.

DSC_4886 copy.jpgDSC_4873 copy.jpgDSC_4883 copy.jpgDSC_4884 copy.jpgDSC_4898 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Wow It looks brand new and a nice case too..this should sell really fast...good luck
If I didn't have one already, I'd buy it...holy moly..

This is my dream uke. If I could afford this, I would be all over it. Always wanted a KoAloha Soprano Standard. Hopefully some day.. ;)

As promised and to complied with UU selling rules, here are the photos of the ukulele with my UU login name.

Thank you very much!

DSC_5515 copy.jpgDSC_5514 copy.jpgDSC_4891 copy.jpgDSC_4894 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Tudorp, so you need to buy one like this. I'm just falling in love when I bought mine. It's my best ever uke. Amazing in all the the points. Sound and playability is the best.

I know. I just wish I could afford one on my fixed income. If I was able to splurge on myself, it would be one of these. Wish I could pick up this one. It's a beaut...

@ tudorp, with your skills you can build one :)

I know if the wife was able to, she sure would. But maybe someday I enjoy one of these things for myself. And I wish I was at the level to build something like these masterpieces. Don't want to hijack this brother's sale thread, but on the good note, it keeps it at the top, lol.. Hope you get what ya need for it, it will make someone happy I am sure.. God Bless

I know if the wife was able to, she sure would. But maybe someday I enjoy one of these things for myself. And I wish I was at the level to build something like these masterpieces. Don't want to hijack this brother's sale thread, but on the good note, it keeps it at the top, lol.. Hope you get what ya need for it, it will make someone happy I am sure.. God Bless

No worries on hijacking my thread. Actually, thank you for helping boost it up.

btw, I'm female. :)

No one jumped on this yet? Whatsa matter with you people. Buy this thang!!!

Yup Tudorp, I don't get it...it is basically just over a month old and 75.00 cheaper than the lowest on line price and includes a nice new hardcase...another 60 bucks..?????what gives
If I didn't have one already, I'd jump on this one..

I sold my car hauler trailer last week, and I was planning to get this from you sister. However, I was driving a kid home a couple days ago. He lived in a very sketchy neighborhood in Kalamazoo Mi. My truck broke down before I got out of there. That was a pretty spooky fiasco, but God is good, he got us out of there, and to safety. But now my truck is in the shop. It's an old 01 Dodge diesel, and those things are VERY pricy to work on. I'm kinda scared at the moment what it is going to cost me to get my truck back. That said, odds are, it will eat up what I made on my car hauler, and probably more. But frankly, I have to see what the damage to my truck is, to see if I have anything left to get that soprano from ya. I hope so, God willing. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I can end the story with some good news.

Oh my goodness! That's horrible news, Tudorp. But I'm glad you and your kid got out safely.

I really hope the repair won't cost you an arm and a leg, and everyone is OK. Not for my own sale reason though.

Sending good vibes. :)

I sold my car hauler trailer last week, and I was planning to get this from you sister. However, I was driving a kid home a couple days ago. He lived in a very sketchy neighborhood in Kalamazoo Mi. My truck broke down before I got out of there. That was a pretty spooky fiasco, but God is good, he got us out of there, and to safety. But now my truck is in the shop. It's an old 01 Dodge diesel, and those things are VERY pricy to work on. I'm kinda scared at the moment what it is going to cost me to get my truck back. That said, odds are, it will eat up what I made on my car hauler, and probably more. But frankly, I have to see what the damage to my truck is, to see if I have anything left to get that soprano from ya. I hope so, God willing. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I can end the story with some good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom