"Sleepwalk" - solo ukulele

Nuprin

Reaction score
"Sleepwalk" by Santos and Johnny played on my Luis Feu de Mesquita tenor, using Worth CT strings.

Aloha Nuprin,
That was awesome and brought back memeories of dancing with my sweetheart in 60-61. Mahalo, that was truly wonderful.
Mahalo for sharing..............................BO.....................

Growing up with a dad who plays pedal steel guitar, I here this tune in my sleep some nights. You did a beautiful job...such a sweet instrument, such a fantastically played arrangement

Very nice! Is that a Digi003 beside that you that you record to?

Sweet! Real nice playing, and terrific arrangement.

I've always loved this tune, ever since I used to skate to it at the Harbor Roller Rink in Costa Mesa, CA. And yes, I am that old. :drool:

Just for fun, here's the way I play it. That's Jack Alditch on the steel guitar, and Tim Miller on the bass. Recorded at the Eugene Uketober Festival back in '08 on a borrowed Mya Moe tenor.

Wow- really nice playing and sweet tone, too.

Very nice! Is that a Digi003 beside that you that you record to?

Good eye! For this video I was using a Rode NT-4 that I borrowed from work (as my Rode K2 is on loan to a friend) going into the 003.

Hey Chris

That is awesome!! Out of your three newer videos, this is my favorite!

Thanks...I didn't bother to post the other 2 here as I've already recorded them in the past, although with different ukes. I recorded all of them for Luis and figured he could take his pick.

Top Bottom